What is ATRIO™?
How is ATRIO™ different from other products on the market?
• ATRIO™ has the ability to both acquire and exploit media on the fly with no or minimal impact to the acquisition timeline. The result is that the user has reviewable data as well as the forensic image in a time comparable to traditional acquisition times
• ATRIO™ will automate additional exploitation processing like file carving, registry extraction, web browser history, and object detection to name a few avoiding the manual process of stepping through each task
• ATRIO™ has the ability to process multiple E01 images previously acquired and stored on a single source drive. This automates the process of exploiting multiple images
• ATRIO™ includes hashing, wiping, virus scanning, experimental Artificial Intelligence support, and includes the NSRL database in the hashing capabilities
• The user interface is designed to be operated quickly with minimal forensics experience
Is ATRIO™ forensically sound?
Do I need to buy additional hardware or software?
What devices can ATRIO™ process?
What does the output look like?